Race Cancellations

The Friday White Sail on 05 June and Ladies race on 06 June are cancelled due to adverse weather forecast for the weekend. 

The next suitable date for the Ladies race looks like Sunday 12 July and a confirmation note will be sent out if this proves to be the case.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *